Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,243 (R$ 6,185) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (32 minutes ago)