Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,895 (Mex$ 14,959) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)