Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,115 (Php35,847) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)