Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,240 (Php35,239) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)