Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,503 (CH$300,872) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)