Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10012 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,061 (CH$529,971) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (43 minutes ago)