Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.427 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 334% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨325,598 (Bs 50,657) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)