Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 344% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨361,129 (Bs 53,809) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)