Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.086 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,660 (S/. 2,640) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)