Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.852 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,511 (E£ 9,479) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)