Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.055 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,886 (E£ 5,891) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)