Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,444 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,974 (E£ 10,119) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)