Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,210 (E£ 20,743) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)