Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.627 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,260 (AU$1,221) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)