Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.888 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 173% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,606 (AU$2,095) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)