Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.206 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 199% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,243 (AU$4,646) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)