Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,299 (€2,360) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)