Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,579 (Php36,547) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)