Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,952 (Php83,630) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)