Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,464 (Php35,883) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)