Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,908 (Php75,701) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)