Cost of living comparison between Caen, France and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,072 (€2,503) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)