Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,093 (€1,923) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)