Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,445 (€2,117) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)