Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,429 (€981) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)