Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,210 (€2,013) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)