Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,132 (€2,189) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)