Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,904 (Mex$ 18,920) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)