Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,371 (Mex$ 17,400) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)