Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,335 (Mex$ 19,455) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)