Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28912 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,271 (215,382 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)