Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,978 (483,232 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)