Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41249 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,285 (458,888 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (33 minutes ago)