Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39057 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,952 (222,627 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (18 minutes ago)