Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30237 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,959 (211,529 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)