Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01198 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,311 (3,197,310 Gs) in Caaguazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)