Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,635 (2,650 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)