Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,036 (₨ 67,132) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (30 minutes ago)