Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,652 (₩1,550,704) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)