Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,673 (₩3,044,813) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)