Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,914 (₩1,319,453) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)