Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,045 (₩1,478,716) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)