Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.925 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,083 (3,035 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)