Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.105 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,871 (﷼ 3,676) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)