Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.252 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,886 (﷼ 3,819) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)