Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,883 ($924) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)