Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05100 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,416 (2,380,520 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)