Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04046 INR / BIF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,450 (1,741,380 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)