Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03862 INR / BIF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,181 (3,137,781 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)