Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,146 (ARS $17,893) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)