Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,292 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.754 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,568 (ARS $14,535) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)