Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,966 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24381 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,410 (272,382 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)