Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,771 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26007 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,416 (270,753 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)