Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,542 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22186 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,631 (579,792 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)