Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,875 (₩1,865,818) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)