Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,533 (₩1,628,062) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)