Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,104 (₩848,549) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)