Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,890 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.496 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,453 (2,426 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)