Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,508 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.707 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,300 (3,490 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)