Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,116 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.853 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,204 (6,889 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)