Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,835 (руб 46,614) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)