Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,426 (€2,854) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)