Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,655 (46,430 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)