Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,725 (45,476 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)