Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,766 (20,719 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)