Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.023 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,883 (£2,576) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)