Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.260 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,284 (£1,189) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)