Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.091 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 192% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,157 (£1,167) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (12 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)