Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 199% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,623 (£1,160) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)