Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / GMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,738 (62,471 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (about 1 hour ago)