Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 INR / GMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,296 (48,474 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)