Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.064 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,746 (£1,185) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)