Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.045 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 188% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,362 (3,506 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)