Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.017 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,769 (7,431 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)