Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.080 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,848 (6,774 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)