Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,896 (€2,585) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)