Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,252 (€1,168) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)