Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,695 (€1,131) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (40 minutes ago)