Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,153 (руб 47,715) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)