Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,050 (руб 80,792) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)