Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.067 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,456 (6,937 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)