Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.226 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,379 (6,679 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)