Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.488 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,483 (3,062 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (44 minutes ago)