Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,050 (R$ 4,186) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)