Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,229 (R$ 4,057) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)