Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.906 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,984 (C$1,753) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)