Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.803 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,285 (C$3,541) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)