Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,414 (€815) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)