Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.315 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,912 ($1,177) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)