Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11671 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,197 (927,041 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)