Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12489 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,656 (894,017 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (33 minutes ago)