Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11837 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,843 (2,203,575 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)