Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11826 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,000 (896,343 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)