Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,018 (€1,154) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)