Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,131 (21,370 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)