Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,395 (€1,255) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)