Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,957 (RD$ 35,992) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)