Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,971 (€792) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)