Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.300 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,154 (€752) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)