Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,329 (€2,599) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (40 minutes ago)