Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,433 (€534) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)