Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,654 (€683) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)